← Back to recipes
Wholly Guacamole® dip Chicken Salad
Submitted by: Wholly Guacamole from Ft. Worth, TX
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 Chicken Breast
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3/4 tsp. Cumin, ground
- 1 Lime zest
- 2 Lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Mexican Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, rough chop
- 1 cup Wholly Guacamole dip
- Mix oil, 1/4 tsp salt, black pepper, cumin, sugar, chili powder, lime zest and jice of 1 1/2 limes.
- Add to chicken and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes- do not exceed 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken on each side for 2 minutes.
- to finish cooking, place in 400 degree oven for 8 minutes and allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before dicing.
- Mix in bell peppers, onion, cilantro, Wholly Guacamole dip, diced chicken, the rest of the lime juiced and the remaining salt.
- Notes-- Serve in a pita wrap, on a whole wheat bun, as a lettuce wrap or with crackers.