- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Land O Lakes® Eggs, scrambled 8
- 1 Red bell pepper, seeded and 1 1/2-inch diced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of Mexican blended cheese
- 1/4 c salsa
- Wholly Guacamole® dip 1/4 c
- Pre-heat your oven to 325°
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Stir in the red bell pepper and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms, and continue cooking about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and salsa. Pour into the skillet and reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Transfer the oven-safe skillet to the preheated oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until eggs are no longer runny. Top with Mexican blended cheese and cook for additional 5 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.
- Remove and let cool. Cut into pie-like wedges. Top with Wholly Guacamole dip and serve warm.