- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa dip – your choice of mild, medium or hot
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 14 ounces (1 two pack) Wholly Guacamole Classic dip
- 6 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- corn tortilla chips
- ice cream scoop
- oval bowls
- Brown the ground meat, once browned add the taco seasoning adding a little water if needed to distribute the seasoning evenly. Stir to mix well. Continue cooking another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Heat the refried beans.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream with the salsa dip.
- Cover the bottom of the bowl with the shredded lettuce.
- Scoop the meat with the ice cream scoop, pack it with a spoon and place in the middle of the bed of lettuce.
- Squeeze the guacamole into the scoop, smooth with the back of a spoon or knife and place on one side of the meat.
- Place a scoop of beans on the other side of the meat.
- Pour a tablespoon of the salsa mixture over each scoop.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and place a cherry tomato on top.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.
- Busy moms buy pre-shredded cheese and lettuce.