- 1 1/2 t chili oil (found near the Asian ingredients)
- 1/2 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1 T taco seasoning
- 3/4 c canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 c canned corn (optional)
- 16 wonton wrappers (found in the produce section)
- 5 T + 1 t of queso dip or salsa con queso
- 1 c reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese (I used Weight Watchers brand)
- Wholly Guacamole classic
- Pre-heat the oven to 375. Lightly mist 8 cups in a in tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat chili oil in a saute pan or large skillet over medium-high heat, add the ground beef and taco seasoning and brown beef, breaking it up with a spoon. Add black beans and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for a few minutes until warm.
- Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the in tin. Spoon a teaspoon of queso dip into each wonton wrapper and spread across the bottom. Follow by spooning some of the meat/beans mixture into each cup (using about half the total mixture) and then splitting 1/2 cup of the salsa evenly into each cup. Sprinkle about half the shredded Mexican cheese evenly over the top of each cup. Press another wonton wrapper on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from in tin. Top with Wholly Guacamole.
Yields 8 taco cupcakes.
For more creative cupcake recipes, visit EmilyBites.com