← Back to recipes
Wholly Stuffed Jalapenos
Submitted by: Wholly Guacamole®
- 12 jalapeño peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 7oz package of Wholly Guacamole dip
- 24 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Slice jalapeños in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds.
- Mix cream cheese and Wholly Guacamole dip together.
- Stuff each jalapeño half with cream cheese mixture. Then, wrap a slice of bacon fully around each stuffed jalapeño half.
- Place stuffed jalapeños on a medium baking sheet. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Using tongs, turn over and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked, browned and crispy.
- Grill over indirect heat for 8-10 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked, browned and crispy.