- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package of Won Ton wrappers
- Wholly Guacamole Classic dip
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat add shredded chicken, salsa and cheese. Heat until cheese has melted.
- Add a teaspoon of the chicken mixture to the center of each Won Ton wrapper. Fold the wrapper, corner to corner and use a dab of water to seal the wrapper.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place filled Won Tons on the baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until Won Tons are brown and crispy.
- Place baked Won Tons on a plate, top with Wholly Guacamole®, jalapeños and tomatoes. Drizzle sour cream on top and serve.