- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Whole Milk
- 1 tsp. Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Shredded 3 Cheese Blend
- 1/4 cup WHOLLY GUACAMOLE dip Pico Style
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the oil to the skillet and allow to warm up for 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk together the chili powder, eggs and milk to make a uniform batter.
- Add the batter to the skillet and cover with a lid for 3 minutes.
- Add half of the cheese blend to half of the omelet and cover for 1 minute so cheese can start to melt. Keep the heat low to avoid excessive browning or burning of the eggs.
- Add the WHOLLY GUACAMOLE dip Pico Style then cover with the rest of the cheese before folding over the omelet. Be careful and don’t break it!