- 4 cup chicken thighs
- 1 quart Chicken Stock
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 7 oz chilpotle peppers in Adobo Sauce, chop peppers
- 8 oz of avocado pulp
- 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 Corn Tortillas chips
- PICO DE GALLO
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, rough chop
- 1 Tbsp of fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350℉. Cook chicken in stock for 30 minutes or until chicken is 165℉, then cool and shred.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons lime juice, lime zest and sour cream.
- Saute shredded chicken with adobo sauce for 2-3 minutes, season with salt and pepper to taste. On each tortilla chip, spread 1 Tbsp of avocado, chicken and then cheese divided evenly on chips and bake in oven for 4 to 6 minutes until cheese is melted.
- For Pico de Gallo, mix together onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, remaining lime juice and cilantro.
- Serve nachos with Pico de Gallo and Lime Sour Cream on top of the nachos or on the side.