- 8 slices thick cut applewood smoked bacon
- 8 pieces Romaine Lettuce (or any lettuce you like)
- 8 slices tomato
- 1 package Wholly Guacamole Classic dip
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 8 slices of bread
- (Optional) Coconut Oil
- In a large sauté pan, cook bacon for 6-8 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked and crispy. Once the bacon is done, remove from heat and place on a paper towel to let the excess fat drain.
- You can cook your egg in the remaining bacon fat OR as an alternative discard the bacon fat and add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan then the egg. Cook the egg for 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness.
- While the egg is cooking, toast the bread.
- To assemble the sandwich, spread about 1 tablespoon of Wholly Guacamole Classic dip to the bottom piece of toasted bread, then the lettuce, tomato, bacon and finally the egg over the top. Add the top piece of toasted bread, slice and serve