- 12 slices applewood smoked bacon
- Ciabatta or French bread
- 4 leaves Bibb lettuce or shredded lettuce
- 1 ripe tomato, in the winter cherry and grape tomatoes usually taste more tomatoey than regular tomatoes
- Wholly Guacamole® Classic dip
- Cook the bacon until crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, toast your bread.
- Rinse and dry your lettuce and slice the tomato. If using cherry or grape tomatoes, slice in half.
- When the bacon is cooked, remove from your skillet, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spread the toasted bread with classic Wholly Guacamole dip, place tomatoes and lettuce, then 3 slices of bacon then top with the other side of the toasted bread.
- Cook bacon until crispy, crumble, mix with Wholly Guacamole classic dip spread on toasted bread.
- Cover with shredded lettuce and top with tomato slices on toasted bread.