← Back to recipes
Sweet Onion Yogurt Dip
Submitted by: Jessica P from Allen, TX
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- Cook onion and sugar in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, until onions are caramel colored. Stir in garlic, and cook 1 more minute. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Stir together carmelized onion mixture, yogurt, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve.