← Back to recipes
Quick Cinco De Guaco Flag Dip
Submitted by: Fresherized Employee from Fort Worth
- 14 oz. package of Wholly Guacamole® dip
- Fat Free Sour Cream
- 12 oz. package of Wholly Salsa® dip - you decide the heat level
- Parsley or Rosemary Sprigs
- Black Beans or Black Olives
- 1 bag your favorite Dipping Chips
- Divide a rectangular pan into thirds. Spread Wholly Guacamole dip and Wholly Salsa dip on outer bands, putting sour cream in the center.
- Top center with an eagle shape made of beans or olives and sprigs of greens. Enjoy!
- Notes-- It's easy to keep everything neat if you do it in this order: Guacamole (left), Sour Cream (middle), then Wholly Salsa dip (right). That way the salsa doesn't spread around too much!