← Back to recipes
The HOMEGATING Snack Stadium
Submitted by: HOMEGATING Queen
- Wholly Guacamole® Classic dip (2-4 packages)
- Wholly Salsa® Mild dip (2-4 packages)
- Wholly Queso® Classic dip (2-4 packages)
- Fat Free Sour Cream (6 oz. package)
- Reduced Fat Cheese cubes and rectangles (1 package each)
- Jennie-O Turkey Burgers (24 count)
- Pepperidge Farms Slider Wheat Buns (24 count)
- Pepperidge Farms Wheat Bread (6-8 loaves)
- Jennie-O Turkey Deli Meat (4-6 lbs. of thinly shaved Turkey)
- Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips (3-4 bags)
- Pepperidge Farms Baked Natural Cracker Chips (6-8 bags)
- Nature Sweet Cherry Tomatoes (4-6 packages)
- Mann's Vegetables Broccoli (2-3 packages)
- Mann's Vegetables Carrots (4-6 packages)
- Mann's Vegetable Snap Peas (4-6 packages)
- Pretzel Sticks (1 bag)
- Musco Olives Black & Green (1 jar each)
- Tooth picks (1 package)
- Wooden skewers (1 package)
- Multiple sizes of aluminum foil containers
- Arrange various sizes of aluminum foil containers to form the center of the field, the end zones and the stands around.
- Begin building the walls of the stadium with sandwiches, sticking the skewers through the layers to keep them in place.
- The four corners of the stadium will be the turkey burgers, also with the wooden skewer to hold the stack in place.
- On the top of the skewers, place one or two cheese cubes.
- To begin the stadium, fill the aluminum containers with blue corn chips piled high on one side and the Pepperidge Farms Baked Natural Cracker Chips on the other side.
- In the end zone stands, fill the aluminum containers with broccoli, tomatoes, carrots and snap peas.
- The field will be filled with salsa and queso in the end zones and guacamole in the center of the field.
- Separate the end zones with a line of sour cream.
- Place the black olives and green olives on top of the pretzel sticks and stick these on the guacamole field.
- For the goal posts, take 3 rectangle sticks and with the help of toothpicks, secure the cheese together to make goal posts.
- Add broccoli to the outside of the stadium for foliage.
- Let your guests enjoy a lot of food!!