← Back to recipes
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Submitted by: Wholly Guacamole®
- 4 whole Land O Lakes® Eggs in the shell
- 1/2 cup Wholly Guacamole dip
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp minced green onion
- 1/4 tsp salt, or optional
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce e.g. Tabasco, or to taste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1 tsp Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 pinch paprika
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 - 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, and peel. Slice eggs in half, and remove yolks to a mixing bowl.
- In the bowl with the yolks, combine the Wholly Guacamole dip, cilantro and green onion. Season with salt, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Mix well, and fill empty egg halves. Chill until serving. Sprinkle with paprika just before serving.