← Back to recipes
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
Submitted by: Wholly Guacamole® brand
Prep time 15 minutes
Total time 20-25 minutes
- 1 pound small cooked shrimp, without shells or tails
- 1 container salsa dip, your preference on heat level
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet white onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 container of Wholly Guacamole Guacamole and Spicy Pico dip
- In a medium bowl mix the shrimp with the salsa, cilantro, onion, lime juice and sugar.
- Put 1/4 cup of the shrimp mixture in the bottom of a beer mug or a margarita glass.
- Mix up the Wholly Guacamole Guacamole and Spicy Pico dip until well combined.
- Drop a couple of tablespoons the guacamole mixture on top and spread in an even layer.
- Repeat layering and sprinkle with remaining cilantro.