← Back to recipes
Island Mango Shrimp
Submitted by: Wholly Salsa®
Grilled butter poached shrimp served over spring mix salad, drizzled with red pepper mango Wholly Salsa dip and sparkling wine.
- Melt clarified butter* in saute pan over med heat. Add shrimp (uncooked, deveined until the shrimp turns pink on both sides.
- Skewer shrimp with small wooden skewers. Use the flat end of the skewer to poke small hole in a "Waterthin Fine Wafer Cracker" for an amazing looking appetizer.
*Make your own clarified butter!
- Purchase UNSALTED butter.
- Melt in a pan.
- Pour into a container in the refrigerator.
- Fats will separate. Skim off the fat and keep the remaining clarified butter for baking and cooking!