← Back to recipes
Mexican Spice Crusted Steak with Avocado Lime Rice
Submitted by: Wholly Guacamole®
- 2 cups Long Grain Rice
- 4 cups Water
- 4 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, rough chop
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 1 tsp. Lime Zest
- 2 Tbsp Green Onion, sliced
- 1 Flat Iron Steak (about 2 lbs) cut into four sections
- 1 Tbsp 4 Peppercorn Medley, coarse grind
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin, ground
- 1 cup WHOLLY GUACAMOLE dip
- Mix water, rice and 1 tsp. of salt.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 15-17 minutes
- Mix the peppercorn medley, chili powder, cumin and the remaining tablespoon of salt.
- Cut the flato iron stead into four equal portions and season on both sides.
- Grill the steak to desired level of doneness.
- Season the rice with lime juice, lime zest, green onion, WHOLLY GUACAMOLE dip and cilantro.
- Notes-- Serve with your favorite grilled veggies.