At Fresherized Foods we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by us and/or any parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies (collectively Fresherized Foods “services”). In addition, where more detailed information is needed to explain our privacy practices, we may post separate privacy notices to describe how particular services process personal information.If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at Privacy Matters, c/o Fresherized Foods, 300 Burlington RoadSaginaw, TX 76179 (USA).
Information we collect and how we use it:
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may require registration and/or collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide When you sign up for a Fresherized Foods account or other service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as our advertising programs, we also may request credit card or other payment account information which we may maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information from our other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services and/or products. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information When you use our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services and/or products.
- Affiliated sites We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to us in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- Links We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising. For more information about links and redirected URLs, please contact us.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services and/or products.
You may find more information about how we process personal information by referring to the privacy notices for particular services.Fresherized Foods may process personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we may process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
Choice for personal information:
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific services notices, we may offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We may not collect or may not use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific notices, unless we have obtained your consent.
Your can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
Fresherized Foods only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of our parent, subsidiary and/or related companies in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Fresherized Foods, its parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated companies, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Fresherized Foods employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our products and/or services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Fresherized Foods processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our products and/or services. We take reasonably steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and updating personal information:
When you use Fresherized Foods services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users personal information. Please contact us if you require any specifics about these issues.
Fresherized Foods regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Fresherized Foods treatment of personal information by contacting us through this website or by writing to us at Privacy Matters, c/o Fresherized Foods, 3000 Galvez Avenue, Fort Worth, Texas 76211 (USA). When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is our policy to contact the complaining user regarding the matter of concern. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between us and an individual.
Change to this policy: